What is the exam coach way ?👌
THE EXAM COACH WAY IS A DIFFERENT WAY TO DO YOUR EXAMs, It informs all of the content the exam coach creates,as well as the 7 day exam plan.
- Cut out the trial and error. We understand students are busy revising the content they need to learn for their exams. But few of them take a step back to think about the most efficient and effective ways of learning this content and delivering on exam day. The Exam Coach Way provides a quick and easy way to implement revision and exam techniques which will bring about top results. Thousands of students have taken exams before you, it's about time we learn from their successes and mistakes! It just makes sense!
- Avoid nerves, cramming, procrastination and panic. The Exam Coach Way gives you strategies and routines to avoid the all of the negative experiences too many students associate with exams. You'll go into all of your exams cool, calm and confident. This is exactly how you need to be feeling in order to perform your best.
- Establish solid revision routines, exam technique and the psychology of peak performance. The Exam Coach Way treats exams like any other high performance activity. In short, exams are a sport (hence - The Exam Coach 😉). You'll be coached, conditioned and trained to perform your best through repetition, exercises and daily routines.
- Stay motivated! The Exam Coach way understands that most students would rather be doing things other than exams (c'mon lets be real)! Taking this into account we help you to put things into perspective and sustain motivation across the entire exam period. Then you're in the clear to smash the post exam party season. 🎉
- Balance and prioritisation - live the student life! We know every student would like to achieve great results whilst also being able to enjoy all the things students like doing in their free time! Watch this video to see how James developed his own understanding of how to balance and prioritise exams with everything else.
- Work on the whole package. The Exam Coach Way looks at everything. We really do take exam preparation and performance to a whole new level by looking at other areas important to exam success such as diet, exercise, sleep, attention management and relationship management. Combined, small changes to each of these areas can have a huge impact on your exam results!
- Achievement of long term goals. The Exam Coach Way is all about helping you realise your long terms goals in every way. Whether you want to successfully progress to the next stage of your education or, if you are graduating, you want to secure the grades necessary for that dream career entry role or even start your own business, we can help! Grades open doors, they stand as undeniable evidence to others (and more importantly, you) that you can achieve. It's simple but it's true.
- Realistic goals. The Exam Coach Way is realistic in its expectations. We realise everyone has their sights set on different grades and achievements. Whether you're super ambitious or simply want to improve by a grade or two, we will provide you with the routines and structure you need to achieve your goals. We can help the person who's just trying to pass just as much as we can the Oxbridge candidate!
- Knowing you tried your absolute best ultimately determines whether you will be satisfied with your results. The Exam Coach way is equally about effort, attitude and trying your best. If you do this in combination with the exam preparation and performance guidance laid out in The 7 Day Exam Plan, you will be on track for a great set of results!
- We play for the long term. The Exam Coach Way is not just about you achieving top grades. It's about instilling a strong work ethic and, with this, the basic building blocks required to achieve anything meaningful. Exams are one of the first instances where students can see the reward given to those who work hard, work smart, and persevere. Exams helps students prove to themselves that hard work and sticking to a clear plan delivers results. Unsurprisingly, this basic truth continues throughout life.