Not afraid to tell it how he sees it James challenges students to realise their potential and define what they really want to come away with from their education. He keeps it real and to the point, calling out the behaviours students actually do which hinder there chances of strong exam performance and progression onto the career of their choosing. He provides on the spot solutions to some of the most common sticking points for students such as:
- How to limit procrastination?
- What revision techniques to use?
- How to manage exam nerves?
- How to manage friendships during exam time?
- What techniques are best for smart phone management during exam time?
- How to plan and adjust accordingly throughout the revision and exam period?
His material can stretch or shrink to any length of time to suit you. He can also pick up on key areas you'd like to be addressed for your students. Let's get on the phone and talk it through! Drop us an email and James will be in touch. 😄👍