What is The 7 Day Exam Plan?
- 7 days of learning the top exam preparation and performance techniques whilst building them into your own routine. The Plan is designed to help students achieve great results in any exam whether it be for School, College or University.
- Each day you receive new materials to be covered that day. The plan is delivered via a mix of audio and written information for learning at speed and on the move. Each day consists of about 45 minutes of audio and written content. In The 7 Day Plan you will:
- Learn the key elements to strong exam preparation and performance in the exam room. Each day you'll cover a different topic, when combined together over the course of 7 days, it's all you need to know to smash your exams this year
- Address your biggest barriers to exams success. For example, smartphone management, procrastination/distraction, lack of motivation and exam nerves. Whatever your problems are, you'll come away with new routines to tackle them head on.
- Implement routines and systems before, during and after you take your exams in order to help you develop the consistency of a top performing student.
- Transform the way you prepare for your exams for the rest of your time in education!
CONTENTS - THE 7 DAY EXAM PLAN
WHY I created the plan
HOW to complete the plan
DAY 1: Planning - The Exam Coach Way
DAY 2: Finding Motivation
DAY 3: Setting Yourself Up To Win
DAY 4: Revising Like An A Towner!
DAY 5: Becoming An Elite Exam Taker
DAY 6: The Perfect Pre Exam Routine
DAY 7: What To Do On Exam Day. Step By Step.
INTERESTED AND WANT TO KNOW MORE? ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW. 👍
A Town = the end goal. It’s where you’re headed, what you’re working towards. It’s that top grade. Whether it’s a letter or a number you’re trying to hit. A Town is that. (🚌knows GCSEs are graded 1-9 now...But hey, A Town just sounds better)!
The Road To A Town = this is the journey, the graft, the hustle. It’s a long and winding road, with speed bumps, pot holes and unexpected turns. But you have to stay the course and persevere…That’s what separates A Towner from everyone else. A Towners go the distance and do things other students are simply not willing to do in order to get the grades.
Cruising Speed = that feeling you get when everything is going to plan and you’re getting stuff done. It’s that power hour at the desk, a well executed daily routine, a cracking week and so on…
Brain Fuel = the foods we need to help us perform and think at our highest level.
Liquid Thinking = water isn’t just water. It’s liquid thinking. Keep topped up and hydrated to sustain optimum performance.
🚌 Knows (say Coach knows) = it’s my way of saying I’ve been there and done it. I wouldn’t be telling you all of this stuff or writing this plan unless I have 100% complete and utter belief that it works. In fact, I don’t believe, I know. All the things I recommend I’ve done myself, I don’t talk about what I don’t know, only what I do know. So, yeah, 🚌Knows.
Power Sesh = a good revision session. It could be any length of time. Regardless the information is sinking in and staying there and you’re excited to get stuck into the next sesh.
20 Minute Stress Reliever = exercise. You need to get this is in order to relieve and lower stress. It’s as simple as that. You don’t need to go running marathons everyday, but you do need to get a quick 20 minutes in daily.