WHO WE work with
what students say
DURING EXAM SEASON
*Side note: The 7 Day Exam Plan used to be called The FUN Exam Plan. The 7 Day Exam Plan is just an improved and updated version of The FUN Exam Plan based on feedback from students. We've kept all the best stuff in there for you. 😉
WHY IS THE 7 DAY EXAM PLAN DIFFERENT?
Concise evidence-based information. Everything within The Plan is a combination of evidence-based studies and the personal experience of high performing students. We’ve condensed this information into its essential parts and transformed it into content quickly and easily consumed on mobile.
Study skills, exam performance techniques and more. Not only do we give you the essentials you’ll need to succeed, we go into the details on other important factors to exam success. For example, managing friendships, smartphone usage and stress levels.
Detail and support. Most study skills programmes cram general tips into an hour long workshop and then leave students to figure out the day-to-day implementation. But that’s not enough to ensure consistent revision and success on results day! The 7 Day Exam Plan recommends specific study skills, routines and exam techniques. We then use WhatsApp to help you implement it all day-by-day, week-by-week. That’s what exam success looks like.
👆Yes parents! You can give it a go too…👆
Social Media and The Blog
Snapchat, YouTube and The Exam Coach Podcast are great places to start!
- 17 Oct 2019 Why Get A Tutor? 17 Oct 2019
- 15 Oct 2019 The Ultimate Guide On How To Achieve Grade 9 In English Literature 15 Oct 2019
- 10 Oct 2019 Top Tips For Using GCSE Maths Revision Cards 10 Oct 2019
- 30 Sep 2019 How To Revise For GCSE Chemistry (and get a 9) 30 Sep 2019
- 20 Sep 2019 How To Get A 9 In GCSE French! 20 Sep 2019
- 11 Sep 2019 How I got a 9 in GCSE English Literature… You can too! 11 Sep 2019
- 15 Aug 2019 A Text Message To Read On Results Day 15 Aug 2019
- 28 Jul 2019 Test Anxiety and Exam Panic Attacks 28 Jul 2019
- 6 Jun 2019 Exam Solutions: How To Set Up Your Smartphone For Exam Success 6 Jun 2019
- 21 May 2019 How To Manage Exam Stress - A Detailed Guide 21 May 2019
- 6 Feb 2019 How do I become motivated for exams? 6 Feb 2019
- January 2019
- 30 Dec 2018 3 Simple Smartphone Management Strategies For GCSE Students 30 Dec 2018
- November 2018
- August 2018
- April 2018
- 1 May 2016 How To Set Up Your Smart Phone For Effective Exam Revision 1 May 2016
- 1 Apr 2016 Why 'Keenoes' Will Be The Winners Of Tomorrow 1 Apr 2016
- 1 Mar 2016 Andy Tate - Exam Advice From The Great Man Himself 1 Mar 2016
- 1 Feb 2016 Exams: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice 1 Feb 2016
- 1 Jan 2016 How To Sell Your Millennial Teenager on Exam Success? 1 Jan 2016