ESSENTIAL STUDY PRINCIPLES WEBINAR Presentation
with James Davey, The Exam Coach
what students say
DURING EXAM SEASON
*Side note: The 7 Day Exam Plan used to be called The FUN Exam Plan. The 7 Day Exam Plan is just an improved and updated version of The FUN Exam Plan based on feedback from students. We've kept all the best stuff in there for you. 😉
WHY IS THE 7 DAY EXAM PLAN DIFFERENT?
Concise evidence-based information: everything within The Plan is a combination of evidence-based studies and the personal experience of high performing students. We’ve condensed this information into its essential parts and transformed it into content quickly and easily consumed on mobile.
Study skills, exam performance techniques and more: The 7 Day Exam Plan helps you tackle the toughest personal challenges faced during exam season. For example, managing friendships, smartphone usage and stress levels during exam time.
Detail and support: most study skills programmes cram general tips into an hour long workshop and then leave students to figure everything out themselves. But that’s not enough to ensure consistent revision and success on results day. The 7 Day Exam Plan recommends specific study skills, routines and exam techniques. Then, the WhatsApp support service allows students to ask questions, receive useful reminders and be held accountable to their stated exam goals.
Social Media and The Blog
Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube are great places to start!
- Jan 14, 2019 5 Career Skills Exams Help You Develop Jan 14, 2019
- Dec 30, 2018 3 Simple Smartphone Management Strategies For GCSE Students Dec 30, 2018
- November 2018
- August 2018
- April 2018
- May 1, 2016 How To Set Up Your Smart Phone For Effective Exam Revision May 1, 2016
- Apr 1, 2016 Why 'Keenoes' Will Be The Winners Of Tomorrow Apr 1, 2016
- Mar 1, 2016 Andy Tate - Exam Advice From The Great Man Himself Mar 1, 2016
- Feb 1, 2016 Exams: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice Feb 1, 2016
- Jan 1, 2016 How To Sell Your Millennial Teenager on Exam Success? Jan 1, 2016